Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on The Westminster Bathrooms Limited website (www.castironradiatorcompany.co.uk) and any transactions with Westminster Bathrooms Limited. The use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. The placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and print a copy for future reference.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
Payment and Price
The total price payable for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order whether the order has been confirmed or not. We are entitled to adjust the price to take account of any increase in our supplier’s prices, or the imposition of any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong whether the order has been confirmed or not. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information from our suppliers, taxes or duty changes, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders listed at the incorrect price whether the order has been confirmed or not. If your credit card has already been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the value of the incorrect price.
All products are subject to alteration or withdrawal without notice.
We accept most major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard and Switch. When ordering you must provide us with your exact billing address and telephone number, matching the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you. Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order. Your order will only be processed once authorisation of your credit card has been properly received.
Availability of Goods
All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these and we will refund any monies already paid for them. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may suffer if we do not supply the goods.
** Please ensure you check the radiators and products for damages or missing parts before calling your plumber **
Where we provide a lead time for non-stock items, this is an estimate that has been provided by the supplier/manufacturer. Please note on occasions, due to circumstances beyond our control, the lead time can be extended. We will not be liable for any costs incurred due to the extended delay.
Due to Health and Safety Legislation, the driver is allowed to deliver your products to the nearest accessible hard standing (i.e pavement or driveway) only and is not insured to carry any products up any steps or into a property. If the product is too large or heavy for one man to handle on his own, please ensure people are available at the delivery address to accept the order.
Always ensure that you sign the couriers’ delivery note accordingly –
- Make sure the correct number of packages are delivered
- Make sure it is the correct item being delivered before opening
- If no external damage is evident, please unwrap and thoroughly inspect your goods immediately after
- If the package is damaged please sign as damaged rather than unchecked. If the package is excessively damaged, please DO NOT SIGN FOR UNLESS YOU ARE HAPPY THAT THE PRODUCT IS NOT DAMAGED. If you reject the product please call Westminster Bathrooms Limited immediately on 01277 549 094.
- If for any reason any parts are missing or your product has any visible damage or fault, please notify us within 48 hours so we may order a replacement from our supplier. Our supplier will not accommodate any such claims after 48 hours.
Please note that delivery dates are estimated and Westminster Bathrooms Limited will not be liable for any costs associated with non-delivery of products.
The delivery Address should be the address where the card is registered to.
Please note: In the event that no one is available to receive delivery of your cast iron radiators and the driver is unable to deliver the goods on the agreed delivery date, in order to reschedule a new delivery date an additional delivery charge will be applied at a cost to you. We will not accept any additional delivery fees charged by our supplier due to a customer missing a delivery.
Delivery of products within mainland UK will normally be made within 2 to 10 working days. Please note that non-stock items can take up to 4 to 12 working weeks.
Deliveries can be delayed due to bad weather – we cannot be held responsible for these delays and products cannot be cancelled due to this. Please note that although a delivery date may be given, the delivery date is not guaranteed and as such Westminster Bathrooms Limited will not be liable to any costs incurred due to non-delivery of goods. Generally, most deliveries are made on the agreed date but as we use external couriers this is out of our hands.
We will make every effort to ensure that your products are delivered on the time stated on our website. However, we do not accept liability for plumber fees incurred due to late arrival of your order.
If we or our suppliers are temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of this position. Delivery is Monday to Friday (except Bank and Public Holidays) between the hours of 8am and 6pm.
Collection or Delivery times quoted are estimated only and we cannot be held responsible for late deliveries or complete delivery failures due to circumstances out of our control. Such instances include deliveries by third party carriers or by transport problems. We cannot be held responsible for late deliveries where you the customer have already started installation and might be awaiting our delivery. We strongly recommend that you do NOT commence installation until you have received your goods.
Any arrangements made for deliveries or collections by third party couriers are solely the responsibility of the customer. Proof of despatch passes the responsibility to the customer.
UK mainland courier services do not include parcel delivery to places that are not on the main island, like the Isle of Man and the Isle of Wight. This also means the Channel Islands: Guernsey and Jersey. The restriction includes Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland which are separate from the UK mainland. Please call before ordering if you live in the Scottish Highlands or remote parts of wales, as additional costs will apply. Our website may show FREE delivery to mainland UK – this refers to the above definition.
As soon as we have delivered the goods to your door you will be responsible for them. We will only deliver goods to the address on the order and goods will not be left without a signature. From the time of receipted delivery of the goods, any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk. Any transit damage to the goods, shortages or incorrect goods supplied must be noted on the delivery consignment note at the time of delivery.
Time Limitation for Notification of Claims
If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must make a note on the carrier’s delivery consignment note and it will be your responsibility to inform us within 48 hours from delivery. It is your responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carrier’s delivery consignment note. In the unlikely event that your product is damaged or otherwise visibly faulty, please ensure that you retain all the original packaging.
We cannot accept back any products, on the grounds of visible damage or a visible fault, if it has been plumbed in.
If the packaging is intact the radiator products still need to be checked for damage and shortages within 24 hours and any problems must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
Any shortages or damages must be noted on the consignment note and it will be your responsibility to notify us within 24 hours from delivery. It is your responsibility to notify us of any incorrect goods supplied within 24 hours from delivery. We will not accept liability for goods lost in transit unless we are notified within 24 hours from the expected delivery date.
Please note that any orders for non-standard or bespoke items, including RAL colours once acknowledged by Westminster Bathrooms Limited cannot be cancelled.
Cancellation of Orders
Made to order items – For any made to order items including but not limited to all cast iron radiators, bespoke size or special finishes for Verona column radiators & accessories you are required to send a notice of cancellation in writing or another durable medium including fax or email (A telephone call is not enough to constitute a cancellation) within 48 hours of placing your order for full credit or refund.
Once the 48 hours have lapsed it is likely your order has entered production, if your order still hasn’t entered production then you may still be eligible for a full refund, if not fees may apply to cover any painting and assembly/disassembly costs. See returns policy for more details on fees.
Off shelf items – All “off shelf” stock items which have not been customised personally for you in any shape or form, you are required to send a notice of cancellation in writing or another durable medium including fax or email (A telephone call is not enough to constitute a cancellation) at least 24 hours prior to delivery to be eligible for full refund. If you have already received your order and would still like to cancel, please see our returns policy
Returns for Cast Iron Radiators
All cast iron radiators are bespoke and are considered non-returnable. These items are custom-built, tested, and painted according to your specified requirements, making them unique to your order. As a result, full refunds or cancellations may not be possible once your order has been placed.
- Cancellation Grace Period: You have a 48-hour grace period from the order date to make any amendments or cancellations without incurring penalties.
- Recommendation for Confirmation: As our cast iron radiators are exclusively made to order, any requests for returns, cancellations, or amendments outside the grace period will be subject to fees. For this reason, we highly recommend that you visit our showroom to confirm your chosen style and finish or contact our team to arrange for colour samples to be sent out to you.
- Resolution: If, upon receiving your order, you are not satisfied with the finish or style you have selected, we will make every effort to resolve the issue. This may include arranging for the collection and respraying of your order. However, please note that fees will apply for this service.
– Collection Fee: £70 Ex VAT per pallet.
– Redelivery Fee: £70 Ex VAT per pallet.
– Painting Cost: £7.90 – £58.32 Ex VAT per section.
- Returning/Cancelling orders outside grace period: Should you wish to cancel your order entirely, fees still apply. The initial chosen finish is non-refundable due to unrecoverable costs. A 25% restocking fee on the base radiator is also applied to cover inspection, shotblasting, and dismantling expenses before returning to inventory.
- Collection Conditions: Collection is kerbside only. Ensure accessibility and secure attachment to pallets based on your order size. Proper securing is crucial for safe transport. Radiators must be easily accessible on the scheduled collection day. Failure to comply may result in additional collection charges for a failed attempt.
Returns for Verona Column Radiators, Valves & Accessories
- Eligibility: Stock white Verona radiators, valves, pipe sleeves, wall ties, and accessories from our regular inventory can be fully refunded if you notify us of your intent to return them within 14 days from receiving your order. After 14 days, a 25% restocking fee may apply. If notified of intent to return items after 30 Days from delivery, returns may not be accepted.
- Return Period: You have an additional 14 days from notifying us to return the products, giving you a total return window of 28 days from the receipt of goods.
- Return Condition: To qualify for a full refund, products must be in their original condition, with all accessories and packaging intact.
- Non-Returnable Items: Custom Verona sizes, bespoke radiator finishes, colour-matched valves, and accessories are made-to-order and cannot be returned or cancelled once ordered. Please carefully consider your choices before confirming your order.
- Cancellation Grace Period: You have a 48-hour grace period from the order date to make any amendments or cancellations without incurring penalties.
How to Initiate a Return
To initiate a return or inquire about the return process, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will guide you through the steps and provide you with the necessary information for the return.
Return Policy Continued
If you’re returning items on your own without using our collection services, you are responsible for the entire return process and associated costs, including ensuring adequate insurance for potential transit damage. Items received back in incomplete, damaged, or unsellable conditions will not be eligible for refunds. In such cases, if you want to keep the item, you’ll need to arrange a courier for its retrieval.
Returns should be directed to either the supplier or our showroom, and we’ll provide the necessary return address. Prior written confirmation from Westminster Bathrooms Limited is mandatory for any returns, and we will provide the return address and reference numbers for your convenience. It’s important to note that the return address may differ from the original supplier’s address, even if the item was initially picked up from our showroom. Westminster Bathrooms Limited will provide confirmation of the correct return address.
We strongly recommend obtaining appropriate postal insurance and ensuring secure packaging to protect the items during transit.
Images & Product Representations
- Digital Representations: Images and colour option photos displayed on our website and other digital platforms are intended for illustrative purposes only. They may not accurately depict the true appearance of the product due to variations in display settings on your device and the absence of natural light reflection.
- Real-Life Variations: Please be aware that the actual appearance of your chosen finish can be influenced by factors such as the amount of lighting in your environment.
- Recommendation for Confirmation: Our products are bespoke and made to order, which means they come with limited return and refund options as specified in our returns policy. To ensure your satisfaction with the colour selection and appearance of your chosen finish, we strongly advise the following:
- Consider visiting our showroom to view the products in person.
- Contact our office at 01277 717 851 to request samples to be sent to you.
By placing an order with us, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our cancellation and returns policy, as well as the information regarding digital representations of our products.
You will own the goods once we have received your payment in full and we will issue you with an invoice. Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
We will not be liable in contract, tort, or for pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent misrepresentations) or otherwise for:
Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
Any special or indirect losses; suffered or incurred by any party arising out of or in connection with any use of the website. Nothing in the conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants or employees.
Any advice or recommendation given by us or our employees or agents to you, your employees or agents as to storage, application or use of the goods which is not confirmed in writing by us is followed or acted upon entirely at your own risk, and accordingly we shall not be liable for any such advice or recommendation which is not confirmed.
If any products are faulty (not cosmetic) after installation and they are within the warranty period (12 months) we will replace the item but will not be liable to any other costs associated. If the product is found to be faulty after 12 months the manufacturer will be responsible for any replacement under the terms of their guarantee.
We cannot guarantee that the appearance/ and or colours of goods shown on this site exactly reproduces the appearance and or colours of the goods themselves, this can vary according to the resolution and type of computer screen viewed from. All sizes quoted are approximates.
From time to time manufacturers will make adjustments/changes to their products and these may not be reflected in the images.
Any data given either verbally, written or by taking the information from the website regarding technical data, you must get direct confirmation from the manufacturer as they can be subject to change. Data provided on the website is a guide only – please confirm exact measurements with the relevant manufacturer.
Before you book your plumber/builder, please note that you must check that the products are those that have been ordered and any damage checked for. Once you are happy that the goods are correct and accepted, only then should you book your plumber or builder. Westminster Bathrooms Limited will not be liable to any costs associated relating to booking of an installer when the products have not been checked thoroughly.
Please note that we will only replace items that are found to be faulty (and that have been installed and maintained in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines) – we will NOT pay towards any plumbers cost relating to items that have found to be faulty.
Leaking Items/Faulty Items
If your product has been installed correctly and the system has been maintained and serviced regularly, we will arrange for a replacement or for any discontinued models a like for like replacement to the same value.
You will be required to take images of the leak or damage and email them to us ASAP at
We will not pay for any other costs relating to the replacement i.e. installation costs or damaged caused etc. We will pay for any postage costs relating to delivery and collection for any UK Mainland addresses.
A deposit will be required before the replacement is sent. You should use that packaging from the new product. The damaged item should be repacked. We will collect and the product will then be checked by the supplier. Once the supplier confirms that the product has been correctly installed at the item deemed faulty, we will refund the deposit paid for the replacement.
We guarantee the goods for 12 months and any guarantee after this period will be the manufacturers/suppliers responsibility.
All electric products must be installed by a qualified by electrician. Failure to use a qualified a qualified electrician may invalidate the manufacturer’s warranty.
No refunds will be considered if item is already installed unless proven to be faulty.
The conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.